By using Coastsider, you agree to the following terms of service. We’ve tried to make them as simple as possible, while protecting our rights and those of our users.
1. Coastsider has made available to the community a web site featuring news, bulletin boards, classifieds, advertising, and a lot of other information. This site is the property of Coastsider, and Coastsider may determine its own editorial policy for the site.
2. Anything you post on Coastsider is your responsibility.
4. Coastsider has sole discretion on interpreting these rules and determining compliance.
5. We can’t be responsible for the contents of any site that is linked from Coastsider.
6. You agree that you will treat other Coastsider readers with civility. You agree not to post content that is illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, deceptive, false, misleading, or disruptive. These terms are defined at Coastsider’s discretion.
7. You agree not to send unsolicited commercial email to addresses on Coastsider or through our computers. You agree not to post advertising or commercial messages except in areas reserved for ads. The definition of advertising and commercial is at our discretion.
8. Coastsider can set limits on what you can do on our system, how much you can post to it, and how often you can use it. We can deactivate your account, block your address, or otherwise keep you off the system at our discretion. We don’t take any responsibility for information that is lost or deleted from the system.
9. You agree to accept responsibility for your dealings with other users and not to hold Coastsider responsible for the conduct of people you’ve met through our site.
10. You agree to give us the right to reproduce on Coastsider any content you post on the site. You agree for your postings to be covered by our Creative Commons License.
11. Please report any violations of the Terms, by flagging the posting(s) for review, or by emailing abuse[at]coastsider[dot]com. Our failure to act on a particular breach does not waive our right to act on subsequent or similar breaches.
12. We welcome your feedback on this document.
13. Coastsider may change these rules at any time.
The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council’s fifth annual Ridge Trail Cruz is planned for Saturday, September 11 in the Santa Cruz Mountains. This event is a fun opportunity for the public, families and outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy trails and stunning views while raising money and support to complete a public trail encircling the ridgetops around the San Francisco Bay. The event features hikes, horseback rides and mountain bike rides for all ages, experience and endurance levels. NEW this year: shorter hikes and the family hike will visit the Daniels Nature Center.
Attendance is limited and advance registration is required. The registration fee allows for a fully supported day including guides, maps, light breakfast, gourmet buffet lunch, rest stops, and a shuttle bus for hikers and cyclists. By joining the optional Cruz-a-thon, participants can raise funds through pledges and win prizes including REI gear. For event and registration details visit www.ridgetrail.org or call (415) 561-2595.
Over 325 of the total 550 miles of the Bay Area Ridge Trail are complete, many of them traversing Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District preserves. The Ridge Trail Council has partnered with the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District, Santa Clara County Parks, California State Parks, Responsible Organized Mountain Pedalers and Equestrian Trail Riders Action Committee to put on this year’s event.
The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council is a nonprofit organization that plans, acquires builds, maintains, and promotes the Ridge Trail. www.ridgetrail.org
Page 461 of 461 pages ‹ First < 459 460 461