Go Green - without going Broke - March 6, 7-9pm, Sharp Park Library in Pacifica
to make your home more energy efficient, and save money at the
Get FREE advice from a panel of green building and remodeling experts
WHEN: Wednesday March 6, 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
WHERE: Sharp Park Library, Community Room. 104 Hilton Way, Pacifica
- • Ann Edminster of Design AVEnues
- • Chris Hunt of PowerDown
- • Dustin McGahan of Little Feet Renovation
- • Jeff Moroso of Moroso Construction
- • Lorna Fear of Visual Cue Thermal Imaging
- • Mike Balma
of SunWork and SolarTech
- Pacifica Climate Committee
- Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter Cool Cities Teams
- promotional support by
US GBC-NCC Silicon Valley Branch
download the flyer (pdf)
RSVP requested at: http://going-green-not-broke.eventbrite.com
Want to discuss this or a related story?
We've moved our comments and discussion to the new Coastsider Forum. Check the list of latest topics on the right-hand column, or visit the forum. Our forum is in beta right now, so drop us a line if you have questions, feedback, or bugs.