Moving Sale in MONTARA! Art Supplies, Books, Pet Supplies, Furniture, Electronics, Clothing etc..
Posted: 10 April 2011 01:07 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-09-22

Greetings, I’m moving in a few weeks, and am selling just about everything.
I’m having a Moving Sale on Saturday April 16th for whatever doesn’t sell here.
Please send an e-mail with what you are interested in and I can give you more info and send a photo.
Otherwise - call 650.392.4151

Art Work:
Paintings on canvas, watercolor, pencil sketches, sculptures etc.

Art Supplies:
Canvas, Easels, paints, fixatives, glue, clips, carving tools, plastilina clay (modeling non drying clay), dremmel tool with atachments etc. Model making tools and supplies, misc. paper, portfolio notebooks, 17” x 14” paper, lots of crafting paper and crafting tools, exacto blades, zip ties, 1/2 life size skeleton, adjustable male and female model forms (12” tall)

Books, CD’s, Dvd’s
Art Books, Anatomy, Astronomy, Whole Foods, Natural remedies, sewing

Pet Supplies:
small/medium dog bed, natural flea resistance, small hot pink dog carrier and outfits, rescue remedy for dog, de-worming pills, stainless steel small/medium food/water bowl, small retractable leash, treat ball etc…
Bissell Spot Cleaner ($50)

Kitchen:
Spices, herbs, mason jars, Miracle Rice Cooker, pots and pans, Some food items.

General:
Iron, Ironing Board, Fabric, some sewing supplies
Fit Ball
Screen Mesh (in a roll, unopened)
Lamps and lighting

Furniture:
Plastic Dresser Drawer, Laundry Hamper, Camping fold out chair, TV w/ vcr and TV stand. (TV Stand is solid wood),
Shelving.

Electronics:
CD/Tape Stereo, Head Phones, blank dvd’s and cd’s, older digital camera 4.1 mega pix., portable heaters, heater fan, flat screen monitor.
Older PC computer (hard drive has to be erased, this will either take me a little time, or you are welcome to come over and help me with it and then you can take the computer and monitor for $30) - computer has photo shop, audio software, film editing software… versions are from about 8 years ago, but the compute is a great extra desktop if you need that kind of thing.

Bike:
Helmut, bike light, kryptonite lock, gloves

Clothing:
Women’s Size 12-16 clothes.  Some corporate dress clothes (all mostly Black), Suits, nice tops and pants.
Size 10 Women’s shoes - boots, sandels
Size 11 Brown ‘Earth’ MaryJaneish shoes
Casual clothes, skirts, t-shirts.
Gorgeous Suede Large women’s coat, 3/4 length soft and warm… worn once $45

Please e-mail or call with the items you are interested in and I can get back to you with pictures and prices.
If you live near Montara and want to come take a look at everything, call to arrange a time.
Thanks!