Video: CUSD candidates forum
On Monday, October 30, the six candidates for three open positions on the CUSD board each answered four questions that they knew ahead of time and then answered several from the audience. The pre-set questions and times allowed are below. Click to see our videos.
The video is available for both Quicktime and Windows Media Player.
Kathee Tyson of the League of Women Voters moderated the forum. The American Association of University Women organized the event.
- What, in your background, has prepared you to sit on the Cabrillo Unified School District Board of Trustees? (2 minutes per answer)
- In your view, what are the 3 most important issues facing the CUSD in the next 4 years? (1 minute per answer)
- Which of these issues is most important to you and why? (2 minutes per answer)
- What is your plan for addressing this issue which you feel is most important? (2 minutes per answer)
- Candidates answer questions from the audience