Coastside Mothers’ Club Preschool Open House, Saturday, Apr 2
The Coastside Mothers’ Club presents its 17th annual Preschool Open House hosting 13 Coastside preschools from Half Moon Bay to Montara. The preschools will be open for tours on Saturday, April 2, 2011 from 10:00am – 1:00pm. This event is open to the public and free of charge as a community service to all Coastside residents. Children are welcome.
The Preschool Open House is a great opportunity for interested families to meet directors and teachers, discuss curriculum, daily schedules and other program information, pick up enrollment forms and inquire about waiting lists. No RSVP is required for the open house tours. Attendees may visit any preschool on the list at their leisure during open house hours.
Open Preschools Include:
Half Moon Bay
- Coastside Child Development Center: 565 Redondo Beach Rd, HMB
- Coastside Children’s Program: 777 Miramontes Street, HMB
- Coastside Parents Nursery School: 613 Grandview, HMB
- Los Niños Nursery School: 20 Kelly Avenue, HMB
- Seaside Kids: 343 Magnolia Street, HMB
- Starlings Preschool: 431 Spruce Street, HMB
- Holy Family: 1590 S. Cabrillo Hwy, HMB
- Picasso: 480 Avenue Alhambra, El Granada (Open 10-12)
- Rose’s Kids by the Sea: 122 Vallejo Street, El Granada
- Alameda Station: 1085 Drake Street, Montara
- Coastside Children’s Program: 501 Le Conte (Farallone View Elementary), Montara
- Montessori Children’s World: 280 Kanoff Avenue, Montara
- Cottage by the Sea: 441 Virginia Avenue, Moss Beach
Prior to the Open House, there will be a presentation at the HMB Library from 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. in which a speaker from the 4C’s of San Mateo County will discuss things to look for when visiting and choosing a school. To encourage family engagement there will be a kids story time at this event.
For more information regarding the Preschool Open House, please contact: [email protected] or go online at www.coastsidemothersclub.org. The Coastside Mothers’ Club 2011 Preschool Directory will be published in April and available at the Half Moon Bay Library and online at our website.
The Coastside Mothers’ Club offers child care/preschool provider referrals only; not recommendations. For further assistance with referrals, contact the 4Cs (Child Care Coordinating Council) at www.sanmateo4Cs.org
About the Coastside Mothers’ Club
The Coastside Mother’s Club was founded in 1992 by a community of families with young children. Celebrating our 19-year anniversary, we have grown to over 300 members who live on the coast between Montara and Pescadero. Our club offers Coastside mothers, fathers and caregivers support, education and a chance for socialization, friendship and fun. We also serve as an advocate for mothers, children and families within the Coastside community at large. For anyone interested in joining the club or for additional information about our organization, please visit our website at www.coastsidemothersclub.org.