Found a Great Plumber
Posted: 15 May 2007 03:48 PM
RankRank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2004-11-16

Had one of those rare moments here in Montara today!  Barry and I hired a plumber, who called to confirm, gave a estimate for work, showed up on time, came in on budget and was professional and pleasant to work with.  If you need a plumber, I highly recommend him:

Peter Crosland
                      Crosland Plumbing
                      (650) 726-1009

Posted: 05 May 2008 11:42 AM   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-08-03

Cheri - thank you for telling me about Peter Crosland, the plumber. I had a leak behind a wall upstairs that I discovered when water dripped into the floor below. I called him and he was able to come within an hour, fix the problem and give me a reasonable price. He also does contract work, and I happened to call him on a day when he wasn’t working over the hill, so I was lucky to have him help me immediately. But I do highly recommend him as well: Peter Crosland, 726-1009, a licensed plumber. :coolsmile:

Posted: 05 July 2008 01:28 PM   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2005-07-04
Cheri Parr - 15 May 2007 10:48 PM

Had one of those rare moments here in Montara today!  Barry and I hired a plumber, who called to confirm, gave a estimate for work, showed up on time, came in on budget and was professional and pleasant to work with.  If you need a plumber, I highly recommend him:

Peter Crosland
                      Crosland Plumbing
                      (650) 726-1009

I just went on a handywoman job to fix a leaky shower tap.  It was so corroded that it was beyond repair.  I just gave my client Peter’s number.  Will let you know how it went!

Deb

Posted: 15 July 2008 01:00 AM   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-04-01

I am a local Realtor/Broker and I have referred Peter to my clients and I have had him do the plumbing for two of my own remodels and I found him to be a joy to work with, honest, reliable, and competent AND available. Allison Akana

Posted: 17 July 2008 09:37 PM   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2004-05-28

When we converted our stove to gas, Peter was the only contractor that went into out crawl space to thoroughly check out what was required. He came in at the lowest price. He did such a good job we paid more than what he billed us. Since then we have used him on two other occasions. We highly recommend his services and have recommended him to all our friends.

A nicer guy you’ll never meet.

John Lynch

Posted: 18 June 2010 08:50 AM   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-04-01

I love working with Peter Crossland. He is my favorite plumber. He is patient, competent, and has a wonderful work ethic. allison akana, real estate broker