Canceled Regular Meeting of the MCC for Wednesday, August 08, 2012
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Regular Meeting of the Midcoast Community Council scheduled to be held on August 8, 2012 at 7:30 P. M. in the Fireside Room at Seton Medical Center Coastside, 600 Marine Boulevard, Moss Beach has been canceled in the anticipated absence of a quorum. The next Regular Meeting of the Council is scheduled to be held on August 22, 2012 at 7:30 P.M. at the above address.
The tentative agendas for the next two regular meetings of the Council are as follows:
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 Major Agenda Items:
- GGNRA – Moss Beach Ranch removal of contaminated soil and solid waste debris and update of Rancho Corral de Tierra plans.
- Princeton Scope of Work Letter to the Board of Supervisors
- Presentation on status of projects on appeal along Princeton shoreline.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 Major Agenda Items:
- Coastside Fire Protection District debate on CAL FIRE vs Standalone services.
- California Right to Know campaign For GMOs – Proposition 37
Above agenda topics subject to change due to scheduling conflicts.
Supporting documents can be found on the MCC website:
MCC Facebook Page with updated information:
To receive agendas via email, subscribe to the Google Group “MCC-Agendas” here: