Coastside Clinic will be open in midday this week and next for records retrieval [UPDATED]
UPDATE: Patients are reporting that the CFMC is not making copies of medical records today, or perhaps this week.
Former patients may retrieve your records from the Coastside Family Medical clinic through the following process
1. Contact the clinic.
- Call 650-712-2311 or 2324 leave a message with your full name, date of birth and return phone number.
- Email your request to [email protected] Please include your full name, date of birth and phone number.
- Stop by by the clinic and fill out a request for release of information (copies of the release are posted at the front door of the clinic).
2. Allow 2 to 3 days for your chart to be retrieved.
3. Pick up your records. Patients must bring a valid form of identification to pick up records. CFMC will be open for record requests and pickup:
- March 18 to 20, 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- March 23 to 27, 10:00am to 1:00pm.