Coastside Mothers’ Club First Annual Holiday Bazaar, Sunday
You can find many local mom owned, small business vendors offering a wide variety of wonderful gifts items for the holidays at the first annual Coastside Mothers’ Club Holiday Bazaar.
Sunday, November 7, 1:00pm to 4:00pm
50 N. Cabrillo Highway, B—4, HMB
There will be a wide array of vendors at the Holiday Bazaar, Some of which include:
- Magpie—Decorative painting and Muralette wall decals
- Rebekah Dotson—Family and wedding photography
- Pomegranate Ink—Letter Art for Children, Collage Art
- Funky Lotus Jewelry—Unique, Handcrafted jewelry design
- Discovery Toys—Educational toys from birth to school years
- Stretch—That—Brain—Workbooks and study aids to enhance children’s critical thinking, educational games
- Sparkles Boutique—Girls’ hair bows/bands/clips, crochet hats and tutus
- FIT Studio—Fitness programs
- Frittle Factory—Old fashioned New England candy made by five generations.
- At home fitness programs—P90X, Insanity, TurboJam, Turbo Fire, Hip Hop Abs, Slim in Six, Yoga Booty Balley, Chalean Extreme plus kids’ fitness programs, Nutritional shakes, bars, recovery drink and supplements