Coastside Mothers’ Club Preschool Open House, Saturday, Apr 24
The Coastside Mothers’ Club presents its 16th annual Preschool Open House hosting 15 Coastside preschools from Half Moon Bay to Montara. The preschools will be open for tours on Saturday, April 24, 2010 from 10:00am – 1:00pm.
The Preschool Open House is a great opportunity for interested families to meet directors and teachers, discuss curriculum, daily schedules and other program information, pick up enrollment forms and inquire about waiting lists. No RSVP is required for the open house tours. Attendees may visit any preschool on the list at their leisure during open house hours. This event is open to the public and free of charge as a community service to all Coastside residents. Children are welcome.
The Preschool Open House program will include:
Half Moon Bay
1. Coastside Child Development Center: 565 Redondo Beach Road
2. Holy Family Children’s Center: 1590 S. Cabrillo Hwy
3. Seaside Kids: 343 Magnolia Street
4. Starlings Preschool: 356 Grove Street
5. Coastside Children’s Program: 777 Miramontes Street
6. Los Niños Nursery School: 20 Kelly Avenue
7. Coastside Parents Nursery School: 613 Grandview
8. Picasso Preschool and Kindergarten: 480 Avenue Alhambra
9. Rose’s Kids by the Sea: 122 Vallejo Street
Moss Beach and Montara
10. Cottage by the Sea: 441 Virginia Avenue
11. Happy Harte: 1145 Harte Street
12. Alameda Station: 1085 Drake Street
13. Coastside Children’s Program: 501 Le Conte (Farallone View Elementary)
14. Robins Nest: 510 Third Street
15. Montessori Children’s World: 280 Kanoff Avenue
Prior to the Open House, there will be a presentation at the HMB Library from 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. in which a speaker from the 4C’s of San Mateo County will discuss things to look for when visiting and choosing a school.
A map of participating schools can be picked up at the HMB library prior to the event, or can be found on our website at www.coastsidemothersclub.org. For more information regarding the Preschool Open House, please contact: [email protected] or visit our website.
About the Coastside Mothers’ Club
The Coastside Mother’s Club was founded in 1992 by a community of families with young children. Celebrating our 17 year anniversary, we have grown to just under 300 members who live on the coast between Montara and Pescadero. Our club offers Coastside mothers, fathers and caregivers support, education and a chance for socialization, friendship and fun. We also serve as an advocate for mothers, children and families within the Coastside community at large. For anyone interested in joining the club or for additional information about our organization, please visit our website at www.coastsidemothersclub.org