Coastside Mothers’ Club holding preschool open house, Apr 18
Coastside Mothers’ Club presents its 15th annual preschool open house, with 14 Coastside preschools open to the public on April 18.
The Coastside Mothers’ Club presents its 15th annual Preschool Open House hosting 14 Coastside preschools from Half Moon Bay to Montara. The preschools will be open for tours on Saturday, April 18, 2009 from 10:00am – 1:00pm.
The Preschool Open House is a great opportunity for interested families to meet directors and teachers, discuss curriculum, daily schedules and other program information, pick up enrollment forms and inquire about waiting lists. No RSVP is required for the open house tours. Attendees may visit any preschool on the list at their leisure during open house hours.
This event is open to the public and free of charge as a community service to all Coastside residents. Children are welcome.
Open Preschools Include:
• Picasso: 480 Avenue Alhambra, El Granada
• Rose’s Kids by the Sea: 122 Vallejo Street, El Granada
• The Wilkinson Early Childhood Center: 750 Avenue Alhambra, El Granada
• Alameda Station: 725 George Street, Montara
• Coastside Children’s Program: 501 Le Conte (Farallone View Elementary), Montara
• Montessori Children’s World: 280 Kanoff Avenue, Montara
• Robins Nest: 510 Third Street, Montara
• Cottage by the Sea: 441 Virginia Avenue, Moss Beach
Half Moon Bay
• Coastside Children’s Program: 777 Miramontes Street, HMB
• Coastside Parents Nursery School: 613 Grandview, HMB
• Holy Family Children’s Center: 1590 S. Cabrillo Hwy., HMB
• Los Niño’s Nursery School: 20 Kelly Avenue, HMB
• Seaside Kids: 343 Magnolia Street, HMB
• Starlings Preschool: 356 Grove Street, HMB
The Coastside Mothers’ Club 2009 Preschool Directory will be published in April and available at the Half Moon Bay Library and online at www.coastsidemothersclub.org
The Coastside Mothers’ Club offers child care/preschool provider referrals only; not recommendations. For further assistance with referrals, contact the 4Cs (Child Care Coordinating Council) at www.sanmateo4Cs.org
About the Coastside Mothers’ Club The Coastside Mother’s Club was founded in 1992 by a community of families with young children. Celebrating our 17 year anniversary, we have grown to over 200 members who live on the coast between Montara and Pescadero. Our club offers Coastside mothers, fathers and caregivers support, education and a chance for socialization, friendship and fun. We also serve as an advocate for mothers, children and families within the Coastside community at large. For anyone interested in joining the club or for additional information about our organization, please visit our website at www.coastsidemothersclub.org.