Coastal Music Festival comes to Princeton, Saturday
The Coastside Music Fest, a free music festival, will be Saturday, May 29 from 11am to 7pm.
The CMF will be at Pillar Point Harbor on the open lot directly across from the HMB Brewing Co. and adjacent to Barbara’s Fish Trap.
This is a full-scaled family event complete with pony rides, animals, bouncy slides and houses, art and craft vendors, food vendors and of course music. Proceeds go to the American Legion Post 474 and the Half Moon Bay 4-H club.
The musical line-up are some of California’s best and well-known tribute acts and guitarists and they include:
- Terry Lauderdale Band (guitar rock)
- Saboteur (guitar rock)
- Charles Sedlak (Flamenco/blues/guitar)
- Rockin’ Randy’s Flying Circus, the Classic Rock Experience
- Caravanserai, a tribute to Santana
- Hot for Teacher, the Van Halen Experience
- Gator Alley, a tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd