GGNRA open house in Pacifica, Tuesday
The public is invited to review updated plans and projects in Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
Golden Gate National Recreation Area is holding its quarterly open house on November 15. The GGNRA plans to bring the draft map that will eventually be posted online and a working map of their trails concepts. They hope to have some good conversations about Rancho and other projects in the park.
Steve Monowitz from San Mateo County planning will share an update on the Highway 1 Traffic & Trails Study.
GGNRA expects that Rancho Corral de Tierra will transfer to them before the year ends.
November 15, 2011
Drop in anytime
Pacifica Community Center
540 Crespi Drive [Google map]
Pacifica, CA 94044
- Rancho Corral de Tierra interim trail concepts
- General Management Plan (The review and comment period has been extended through December 9)
- Mori Point Stewardship
- Highway 1 Safety and Mobility Improvement Study: Phase 2 (South of Devil’s Slide)
- Trails Forever:
- Hawk Hill
- Golden Gate Bridge 75th Anniversary and Plaza Project
- Presidio Bluffs
- Coastal Trail
- Golden Gate Overlook
- Lands End Lookout
- Redwood Creek Restoration at Muir Beach*