Letter: Green burial seminar, Saturday
For all who love the environment and work to protect it in many ways, here is another wonderful, final way to do so: earth—friendly burials—simple, natural ways to reunite our bodies with the earth.
Join the Coastside Land Trust to learn about
- home funerals by friends and family
- biodegradable, colorful coffins and urns
- eco-friendly burial or ashes scattered in open space
- how traditional burial can be toxic, high energy consuming and a poor use of land
- how land trusts can hold open space for use as green burial grounds
Refreshments will be served.
Saturday, March 14, 3–5pm
Community United Methodist Church
777 Miramontes St, Half Moon Bay
For more information, contact the Coastside Land Trust office: 650-284-5056
Please forward this invitation to friends and acquaintances.