Letter: Children’s books needed for Pacifica School Volunteers’ book sale
Do you have any books your children have outgrown? New and used books are needed for Pacifica School Volunteers’ annual Children’s Book Sale, being held Saturday, April 25th. Books for all ages are welcome, from baby books to high school level. Proceeds from the Book Sale will be used for PSV’s Volunteers in Literacy Program to conduct literacy workshops and place volunteers to help children read. Books can be dropped off at locations throughout town:
- First National Bank, Eureka Square and Linda Mar, from 9:00 to ◦ 5:00 Mon-Thur, 9:00 to 6:00 on Fridays and 9:00 to 1:00 on ◦ Saturdays.
- Starbucks Coffee Stores, Linda Mar Shopping Center and Fairmont ▪ Shopping Center, 5:30 to 9:00 everyday.
- The Pacifica School District Office from 8:00 to 4:30, M-F
- Ingrid B. Lacy Middle School from 9:00-4:00, M-F
- Ortega Elementary School from 8:30-4:00, M-F
- Ocean Shore School from 8:30-4:00, M-F
- Sunset Ridge Elementary School from 8:30-4:00, M-F
- Cabrillo School from 8:30-4:00, M-F
- Vallemar School from 8:30-4:00, M-F
Donations are tax deductible. Include your name and address with your donation to receive a letter for your records. Please call Pacifica School Volunteers at 355-9432 for more information.
Gail Benton Shoemaker