MCC considers PEG TV contract and more, Wednesday
UPDATE: Len Erickson writes, “I have been notified by County Planning that the Big Wave Development Agreement will not be available for this meeting. It will be released on Thursday. A meeting can be scheduled with Camille Leung on Friday at any time after 4pm. We will discuss this at the Wednesday meeting.”
The Midcoast Community Council will consider the following items Wednesday evening:
Big Wave Development Agreement– (Len Erickson/David Vespremi) 7:50 Draft Development agreement will be presented by Planning Commission staff. Discussion - comment letter on the Development Agreement by MCC. Discussion - letter to Supervisor Horsley on the short comment period.
- PEG Access TV - Midcoast – (Len Erickson) 8:50 Discussion - Planning for an information briefing at the Mar. 23 MCC meeting.
- Devil’s Slide Pedestrian/Bike Crossing – (Len Erickson) 9:05 Update from MCC committee meeting with Caltrans at Senator Yee’s office (Mar. 3). Discussion - further actions and proposals.
- Permit – 101 7th Street – Blocking Public Bluff Access - (Deborah Lardie) 9:15 Review and vote - letter to the Planning Commission addressing a fence on this property which blocks public bluff access at the end of 7th street.
- Committee: GGNRA (Bill Kehoe)
- Committee: LCP (Bill Kehoe)
- Continuing Business: Highway 1 (Len Erickson)
- Continuing Business: Web Site Update (Len Erickson)
March 9, 2011 7:30pm, Seton Medical Center Coastside, Marine Boulevard & Etheldore, Moss Beach. Take Highway 1 to Marine Boulevard and follow hospital signs uphill.