MCC features new members, Supervisor Horsley, Wednesday
The last regular MCC of the year will be this Wednesday, December 14. The newly elected members to the MCC will take the oath of office and the new council will elect officers for 2012.
The meeting has full and diverse agenda with a number of special attendees:
- Supervisor Don Horsley and Assemblyman Jerry Hill will acknowledge the departing council members and Supervisor Horsley will give the oath of office to new members.
- Katrina Rill, the new aide for Congresswoman Jackie Speier who now covers the Coastside will introduce herself to the community.
- Christine Carey, who has assumed community support responsibility for San Mateo County portions of the GGNRA will introduce herself to the community.
- The regular agenda will include Supervisor Horsley discussing the Devil’s Slide Task Force.
- The council will consider a letter of support for an update to the county’s Green Building Program
- A roadmap for the review of the recently released Highway 1 Safety and Mobility Improvement Study will be discussed.
Information on these matters is available on the MCC web site: http://mcc.sanmateo.org
The meeting will be held in the regular location, Seton Medical Center Coastside, Marine Boulevard & Etheldore, Moss Beach. Those attending are asked to park in the upper vistors parking lot.