MCC meeting, Wednesday
The Midcoast Community Council is meeting Wednesday. The meeting starts at 7:30pm, and the public is invited to attend and speak.
The meeting will be at Seton Medical Center Coastside: Marine Boulevard & Etheldore, Moss Beach. Take Highway 1 to Marine Boulevard and follow hospital signs uphill. Attendees must park in upper parking lots per hospital policy—turn left just before the end of the main driveway.
Agenda after the jump.
1. Board of Supervisors Report
2. Community Forum (see note on page 2)
3. Regular Agenda – The Council may vote to take action on any of the following items:
a. Approve making the following change to council meetings. The second Wednesday of the month will continue to be a regular Council meeting, the fourth Wednesday of the month will be changed to be committees meetings to be held at the same time and place.
Estimated Start Time: 7:45 PM Sponsor: Deborah Lardie
4. Consent Agenda (see note on page 2)
a. Approval of minutes for February 11, 2009 meeting
b. Approval of minutes for February 25, 2009 meeting
c. Approval of minutes for February 28, 2009 retreat meeting
5. Treasurer’s report
6. Committee Reports
7. Updates on continuing issues- To-do list from retreat, LCP amendment at CCC 3/12/09, Letter writing process.
8. Council Member reports on other meetings attended
NOTE: The Council reserves the right to re-order the agenda. All indicated start times are estimates. See notes on Page 2.