MCC meeting, Wednesday (cancelled)
UPDATE: This meeting has been cancelled because of a lack of quorum.
The Midcoast Community Council will meet Wednesday to consider planning, parks, design review, Mavericks, and the Golden Gate National Recreation Area in Rancho Corral de Tierra.
- Planning Commission consideration of Wholesale Seafood Processing on Airport St in Princeton (PLN2010-00250) (David Vespremi) 8:00 Solicit community input, discussion and consideration of a draft letter for enforcement of the Airport Overlay zoning requirements.
- Devil’s Slide Tunnel: Highway 1 Bike/Pedestrian crossing (Bill Kehoe) 8:30 Discussion and Letter to CalTrans and Sen. Yee’s Office on Devil Slide Tunnel South Portal crossing with Sabrina Brennan.
- Coastside Design Review Committee vacancies (Deborah Lardie) 9:00 Discussion of replacement & monitoring process of CDRC members to assure community representation on the midcoast. Draft letter with Bill Kehoe.
- Mavericks’ public safety, traffic and parking issues, community disruption, contingency plans, and crowd control. (Bill Kehoe) 9:15 It could happen any time now! Discussion of county issues for special events, assign members to draft letter for BoS on permitting process, guidelines and cost recovery ASAP.
- GGNRA Rancho Corral de Tierra committee update.
December 22, 2010 7:30 p.m. Seton Medical Center Coastside, Marine Boulevard & Etheldore, Moss Beach (Take Highway 1 to Marine Boulevard and follow hospital signs uphill)