Need a recommendation for yard clean up including hauling away debris to the dump.
Posted: 03 March 2007 11:48 AM
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2006-04-10

Hello,

I am looking for someone to clean out my yard and bring all of these rotted eucalyptus leaves to the dump. I would also like for them to pull weeds and trim bushes if possible. It’s a big clean up job.

Thanks,
GraceAnn

Posted: 03 March 2007 10:13 PM   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  2004-10-05

I don’t have a person to recommend for the work, but I will take this opportunity to mention that customers of Seacoast Disposal in the Midcoast (the Granada Sanitary District and the Montara Water and Sanitary District territories) may put out up to 4 30 gallon cans of greenwaste on the second Tuesday of each month.  (No bags—much be in standard trash cans.)  There is no charge for greenwaste pickup.  Please be sure those cans contain only greenwaste.

In approximately a couple of months, the greenwaste pickup schedule will change to every other week and be on the same day as your regular trash pickup.  Notices will be mailed to customers.  Seacoast will also mail a calendar showing the pickup days.

Posted: 07 March 2007 04:58 PM   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2005-07-28

Gregorio Contreras at 504-6746 is a great guy.  His regular job is as a landscaper at the Golf Club but his wonderful daughter, Daisy, is college bound (she’s a 9th grader right now) and so he’s always looking for jobs to earn money for her schooling.  I hired him last year to build me a garden shed (but first he had to remove the old one) and he was at my house daily by 3 pm, and when he’d leave at night, he completely cleaned up.  He did the job fast, he was thorough, he did a great job, and he did not charge me enough (I actually gave him $100 more than he asked for!).  His English is OK, so if you want, he brings Daisy along for the first meeting to make sure he understands exactly what you want done.  And he is punctual, too.  Daisy just left Cunha, where I work which is how I know him..